Come discover the beauty of our region!
On request of a group, organization of activities.
In the protected perimeter of the Walcourt basilica and in the immediate vicinity of departures for long-distance hikes, walks, trails... Confluences can offer, in addition to activities for discovering an exceptional architectural heritage and preserved natural environments (countryside, woods, water), whether you are a fan of hiking, walking, cycling, mountain biking or motorcycling.
- Tour of the ramparts and visit of the Walcourt basilica (classified sites)
- Remarkable farms, Thy-le-Château castle
- 2 important GR circuits (great hikes): the GR12 and GR125
- Biercée distillery, Ragnies and Lompret among the most beautiful villages in Wallonia, the hanging gardens of Thuin, the ruins of the Abbey of Aulnes, the Molignée valley...
- Dinant and the Meuse valley, Givet, Chimay, Virelles and its nature reserve, the Viroin valley, Karting des Fagnes in Mariembourg, Maredsous Abbey…